Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Wishlist, I know I'm shameless

Thanksgiving/Christmas/Birthday/New Year Wishlist
A few of you very kind souls have been asking what you can send me in a care package. Here are some things I thought of on the nauseous bus ride home with the puking puppy, in order of cheap to unnecessarily expensive:
  1. Hand Sanitizer
  2. Cinnamon Graham Crackers
  3. Mallomars or Oreos
  4. Teddy Grahams (Chocolate, Chocolate Chip, Cinnamon… s’all good)
  5. Cheese-Its
  6. Poweraid or Gatorade mixes
  7. Hair Gel (my hair is horrendous right now)
  8. Small breathable travel bag for toiletries (can’t find a single one here!)
  9. Old Navy Flip Flops
  10. Cheap old computer games: Starcraft, Simcity, Simfarm, Simtower, Monkey Island, anything like that
  11. Aveeno Facial Products (Face washes, lotions)
  12. Shorts, regular lounging shorts or cargo shorts; or elastic waist skirts
  13. Loose T-shirts or Sleeveless Tank Tops/Wife Beaters
  14. Cooking Rice Wine
  15. And for those of you looking to spend money:
    Another pair of sandals (I only have 1 shoe, and it is really stinky now)- I’m a size 7ish
  16. And for those of you looking to win the most expensive gift award, who could afford to give these to me I don’t know but I have to include it:
    A portable external hard-drive
    A 2G ipod-touch compatible dock and speaker set
And as usual, pictures, notes, doodles, random clippings, diary entries, all just as enthusiastically received!

No comments:

Post a Comment