Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cows on parade

If you liked Chicago's "Cows on Parade" exhibition, then you're in for a REAL treat. Today, New Xade very own Cows on Parade exhibition began as for the umpteenth time since my arrival, cows of every color, age, and species, wandered the streets, mooing desperately in search for water. I joined them for a brief moment, mooing myself, as I rung out my half-cleaned detergent-filled laundry from a distillery in my bathtub of dirt, clothing, and various bits of organic matter in order to make space for a quick bath. The water was so dark that I couldn't see 1/2" past the surface-- however, I will maintain till my dying day that the cheap dyes in my Pep-purchased towels are the cause of this visible anomaly and not actual filth.

No comments:

Post a Comment