Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dizzy Mornings

I woke up this morning before the sun came up dizzy out of my mind. The world stopped spinning at 11AM, I got out of bed at 1PM. And was in and out of bed all day, and barely saw the sun. I'm a little depressed.

Yesterday was fun though. I went to the OVC support group, and met little Regina, a Standard 2 girl who played with me for hours, playing catch with a tennis ball. She was too young to be greedy for food, clothing, jewelry, etc. All she wanted from me was to play catch. She put me in such a good mood that when her older sister, Standard 6 Naledi, asked me for my gloves, I merely shrugged and said no.

I can't remember the last time I played catch.
(Photo of Regina later in the week at my house playing cats cradle with the net for oranges on her head)

No comments:

Post a Comment