Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This post is to all you's out there who read my blog and encourage me
to write-- because write now I really don't feel like writing. In
fact, I really don't feel like doing anything. The past few months
have been a whirlwind of activity, culminating in one hyperintensive
week that included not only a camping vacation, but an overnight
training activity where I had to host 4 local trainers in my house in
New Xade, entertain 400 children, lead a tour of 2 U.S. embassy
officials including the U.S. Ambassador herself (who I think is quite
awesome by the way), and participate in a Peace Corps Training 400 km
away. I finished training with the Peace Corps, came as close to my
home in New Xade as I could get, and have been in a sleepy stupor for
nearly 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment